With our quality support playing such a pivotal role in improvement, restoration and everyday activity, we have public and a large number of private clients.
By joining us, you can benefit from:
- Mandatory training courses;
- NVQ training;
- Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly;
- Holiday pay
- A firm commitment to quality;
- 24 hour back up from office staff;
You are required to produce the following documentation before you can commence employment with Meg Consultancy Ltd:
- A valid passport/Work permit- students need to produce current college letter stating the course and hours they study
- Reference details ie, Full Name, Company, Full Address, contact details, spanning the last 5 years. Please note that references need to be professional.
- £65.00 for DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service certificate) (police check)
- A P45 form for the current year. If you do not have a P45, then we will supply a P46 form, which you must complete, as we are legally required to supply this information to the Income Tax Office.
- Proof of current address x 2 dated within the last three months, excluding a mobile phone bill.
- Two recent passport sized photographs for your employment I.D.
- Bank or Building Society Account details for payment of wages direct into your Account.
- Driving Licence & Motor insurance. (if applicable)
- CV to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents need to be supplied before we are able to start processing your applications, If you have any queries please call the office on 0203 150 1142 or fax on 0203 150 1143
Once we receive your DBS checks and two satisfactory references spanning the last 5 years
We are not able to offer candidates work permits, therefore you must have relevant work permits and documentation before you can commence employment.
8am – 6pm